Welcome to the all new WVEIS web site. In an effort to make our site easier to use for our visitors as well as West Virginia Department of Education staff, we have made many changes to our site. Over the next several weeks, you will begin to see more documentation and information about WVEIS appearing on these pages. If you have suggestions for our site, please email Marshall Patton at email@example.com.
Watch for new things being added all the time. All feedback about our site is welcome!
About the sections:
- About WVEIS - A brief description of WVEIS and some history about the project.
- Calendar - Data collection dates and access to the events calendar.
- Support - Contact information for assistance, checklists, and online documentation.
- Links - Web resources that we think you will find useful.
- WVEISWEB - Specific web based applications such as Certified List, Private NCLB Data, Strategic Plan, and Highly Qualified Teachers.
NOTE: PLEASE USE THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO ACCESS THESE APPLICATIONS.
- Contact Us - WVEIS Staff contact information, phone numbers, emails.
Signon to WVEIS
On the Web
(WOW) Not Available
outside K12 Network
your ip is 126.96.36.199
Register for the 2013
Winter Data Conference
December 12-13, 2013
Click here for 2013 WVEIS Data
Note: Some Documents Require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Master List of Schools
Percent Needy (5-17)
Percent Needy (All Grades)
New Update (12/6/13)